Our Staff are experts in their field
- Real Estate regulations are constantly changing and our staff are kept up to date with the latest procedures and trends. We utilise professional systems combined with friendly customer service.
Finding the most suitable tenant
- We consult our prospect lists, advertise the property, interview prospects, and seek references from all interested parties.
- Applications are thoroughly checked and we ensure agreements are executed and monies paid before access is given to the tenant.
We give attention to detail
- We inspect properties every 4 months, provide you with written reports and when necessary will arrange for repairs and maintenance to be carried out after consultation with you.
- Financial Transactions conducted with efficiency We collect monies and issue receipts on your behalf as well as monitor rents to ensure they are paid in accordance with the tenancy agreement. We account to you regularly and arrange for monies to be paid directly into your bank account.
- We have local experience. Mitchell’s Real Estate Property Managers establish the rental value by comparing your property to similar properties currently let in the same area.
- By maintaining your asset in good repair, and ensuring it is well presented, you will maximise rent, reduce the vacancy factor and attract a high standard of tenant.
- Your property needn’t be vacant before changing your management We can advise you how to do this with no disruption to the current tenant. Please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.