CONTACT AGENT TO INSPECT: ANYTIME BETWEEN 9AM - 5PM SATURDAY & SUNDAY
It’s a lifestyle living at Currumbin Beach! You can watch the sunrise everyday and watch the whales pass every year.
The natural beauty surrounding Currumbin’s Rocks Resort include its thriving birdlife, the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Currumbin Alley (great for surfing) and the Currumbin Estuary (great for the kids to swim). Plus, Currumbin beach was voted Australia’s best beach in 2013.
Unit 3F has had the same owners for the past 25 years who only used this unit as a family getaway. This unit has never been holiday leased or rented out.
This tastefully modernised 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit has had a full makeover. Yes, everything is brand new and totally renovated!
* New kitchen with 2pac carpentry and stone bench tops.
* Bedrooms both with walk through wardrobes into the brand new ensuites to match.
* Laundry is also 2pac and stone bench tops.
* New carpet and tiling throughout.
* It even has brand new double sliding doors with all new frames and security screens that open onto the huge balcony so you get that indoor/outdoor combined space feeling, great for entertaining.
The Rocks Resort offers:
* Massive salt water pool.
* Tennis court.
* Games room.
* BBQ areas.
* Popular restaurants, cafes and patrolled SLSC at your doorstep.
* Security parking.
* Onsite managers.
Permanent Rental Income: $630 - $650
Holiday Rental Income-
Off season: $1,000 p/w
Holiday: $1,500 p/w
Christmas: $2,000 p/w
Located 5 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and M1 motorway, with only 1 hour drive to Brisbane.